Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sad or Depressed?

Today's Take-A-Lesson broadcast with Jacqueline S. Williams was not only a listener requested topic but timely given all the stress-related occurrences in our society. Click on Jacqui's name and sit back and take-a-listen.


While we target our broadcast for a diverse community, this area cuts across all demographics. My conversations with Jacqui leading up to the broadcast were illuminating. Additionally, the data and statistics I've collected on this subject--specific to people-of-color--is alarming to me. Jacqui (and the previous guest--Deborah Smith Pegues) are much more articulate than I in this area, so I'm pleased to have had them on the show to tackle these sensitive subjects.

Listen...do yourself and those you love a favor & listen in. Also, share this blog or at least the broadcast with others.

Ciao ~Annalisa

No comments:

Post a Comment